Pubg Servers are too busy  – Problem Solved
I think In Pubg Servers are too busy problem has been seen by every user. recently, the action shooter PUBG is becoming increasingly widespread, constantly growing in millions of new players. Nevertheless, such an influx of people who want to compete on the battlefield negatively affects the performance of game servers that are unable to process incoming data volumes.
As a result, when entering the game, gamers often have to deal with such a problem as “player unknown’s battlegrounds Pubg servers are too busy”. This indicates that access to game servers is temporarily limited and network play is not possible.
How To Solve Servers are too busy please try again later in Pubg
Solving the “Pubg servers are too busy problem” by replacing DNS
Do not rule out the possibility that the problem with connecting to game servers is regional in nature.In this case, the only option for starting the game will be a conditional change in the region.To perform this manipulation, you must strictly consider to the following algorithm:
- Run the Microsoft Powershell utility as an administrator or use the command line.
- insert the following code into the window that opens: “ipconfig / flushdnsipconfig / registerdnsipconfig / releaseipconfig / renewNETSH Winsock reset catalogNETSH int ipv4 reset reset.logNETSH int ipv6 reset reset.logExit”.
- After removing the quotation marks, Press the Enter key and wait for the command line to process the entered code.
- At the end of the procedure, “You must restart the computer to complete the reset” will appear, which will require the user to restart the computer to complete the procedure.
Manually replacing a DNS address
If for some reason it was not possible to use the previous solution to the problem with Pubg servers, you can always resort to a manual interpretation of the procedure for replacing the DNS address.
- To do this, open the “Network and Sharing Center” on your Windows operating system.
- In the window that opens, select the item “Change adapter settings”.
- Next, right-click on the active connection and select the “Properties” sub-item.
- In the new window that opens, select “Internet Protocol Version 4” and click on “Properties” again.
In the section “Use the following addresses of DNS servers”, we write the following values:
- Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206.
- Alternative DNS server: 220.127.116.11.
- Next, as in the first case, click “OK” and restart the computer.
Solving the problem through Steam
Asking the question: “pubg servers are too busy what to do?”, You should, first of all, resort to the simplest algorithm for solving the problem.
To do this, just exit the game and restart your Steam account. There is a possibility that as a result of packet loss, the connection between the account and the server database of the game was disconnected, and re-entering Steam is quite capable of fixing this problem.
Force download new patches
If the first option did not help, and the server is too busy pubg problem is still unresolved, it is recommended to try updating the game to the latest version.
To do this, just select in your own Steam Pubg library, and then go to the updates section by right-clicking on the name of the game.
In the menu that opens, you need to set the update priority to high by selecting the “forced update” option. Then, you must re-close and open Steam, and after that – wait for the end of the process of downloading new game files.
ALSO READ : Best Antivirus & Security Applications For Android
Lack of Access Due to Technical Work
Given the instability of the current versions of PUBG even after the official release of the game, one should not neglect the fact that problems with access to game servers can be related to technical work.
In this case, the only correct solution to the connection problem is to wait for the completion of the technical intervention of the developers.
Then, as before, after downloading the latest patch, the game will again be available for general use.