The Circle Of Digital Marketing
In marketing (and in life!) the trouble invested doesn’t always equal the results. Sometimes we put sticks within the wheels that prevent us from moving forward, except for each vicious circle there’s a virtuous circle, during which each action feeds subsequent, and every time we will roll with less effort.
The virtuous circle of digital marketing may be a concept that helps us understand the rationale behind each action and put in situ a system that brings us more and more results with less and fewer effort. And therefore the neatest thing is that starting it only depends on you.
The Virtuous Circle, The Happy Company And Digital Marketing
To better understand how virtuous circles work, we will believe the items that make a corporation a pleasing and motivating environment.
The process is straightforward: if you awaken every morning with joy and reach a workplace where they trust you, your pride and self-esteem improve. You are feeling better about yourself, and as a result, you’re more successful in achieving the company’s goals. And at the end of the day, you click smiling which good atmosphere spreads to your personal life, with which subsequent day you reach work even more motivated.
We believe that this same way of doing and understanding things also can be applied to digital marketing, and again, the essential ingredient is himself. So as for the virtuous cycle of selling to move in your favor, you’ve got to start by earning the trust of your potential audience for your products.
How Does The Virtuous Circle Of Digital Marketing Work
To understand how the virtuous circle of digital marketing works, a handy metaphor is to imagine the entire process as a wheel that turns faster and faster. Where before we talked about the conversion funnel to elucidate the method by which a user becomes a customer, now the trend is to speak about the flywheel.
The flywheel conceives the connection with the customer as an endless cycle during which we are continuously attracting new users to our brand, we involve them in making lasting relationships, and that we delight them with an excellent customer experience, which makes them become repeat buyers and recommenders.
Also, thinking of this circle as a wheel makes us see the various elements that affect its movement:
- Speed: The more initial boost applied to a wheel, the faster it’ll turn, Therefore, to extend the rate of obtaining results, you want to use more force within the areas of most significant impact (for example, in creating a direct customer experience). We even have to form sure that each one of the forces we apply enters an equivalent direction.
- Friction: Friction is a component that negatively affects the speed of the wheel which, if we don’t act to avoid it, finishes up stopping. Within the case of selling, the areas that always cause friction are an escalation of customer relationships, loss of consumers, lack of coordination between team members, and non-automated processes.
- The Weight Of The Wheel: The more a wheel weighs, the more power and inertia it generates. Therefore, the more satisfied customers we bring into the method, the more energy the wheel will generate because it moves. That’s why the flywheel may be a virtuous circle: the further we go, the faster we will go.
Also Read: What Is Mailchimp And Its Advantages
The Phases Of The Virtuous Circle Of Selling
To see how we will start the virtuous circle of selling, it helps to believe the six “A’s” that constitute the phases of this virtuous circle of digital marketing:
- Attract: We forget to chase customers and seek to draw in them organically to the brand. This philosophy is what’s behind the trends of recent digital marketing, like native advertising or inbound marketing. To realize this objective, we must be ready to segment and target our buyer person.
- Help: Although the objective of selling is to sell, we cannot focus solely on sales. Selling should be the result of understanding the customer’s needs and getting them to unravel their difficulties. Therefore, we must put our knowledge at the service of the client, helping, guiding, and accompanying them so that they need superior personalized and satisfactory experience possible.
- Contribute: Any action or communication in marketing must add value to the user through useful and relevant information. This is often the philosophy behind content marketing. The goal is to determine a dialogue with our potential customers and earn their trust in the future.
- Automate: The virtuous cycle of selling generates an ever-increasing volume of users, so manual processes quickly become an impediment. The methods of attracting and nurturing leads must be as automated as possible, but always maintaining a person’s touch not to lose that trust that we’ve earned. That human touch must even be very present in customer service and interactions with sales representatives.
- Analyze: The digital environment allows us to gather data, analyze it, and draw conclusions to optimize campaigns in real-time and even obtain predictions of the long-term behavior of users. The data big and machine learning are elements that will significantly accelerate the virtuous circle of selling as they assist us in processing all this data and obtaining practical conclusions.
- Accelerate: Upon reaching the last phase, the wheel has picked up speed, as we’ve earned the trust of our customers. Therefore, we return to the attraction phase bringing with us all the inertia of repeat purchases and word of mouth recommendations, and thus we close the circle.