5 Data Analysis Trends That Will Set The Technological Course In 2022
What will be the five most important trends in data analysis that will mark the technological course of companies in 2022, and that is? Data analysis will be one of the investments that will grow the most within companies. According to a report by Fujitsu and PAC, companies’ spending on data analytics technology will increase by more than 20% in the next five years. Not only will the privacy of individuals be more protected than ever, but they will also assume much more responsibility for their health care and finances, they comment from the company.
5 Data Analysis Trends
Data analysis has proven to be one of the best methods for decision making, cost reduction and increased sales for many businesses. These will be the five trends for 2022:
- Big Data will reach consumers. The democratization of data will mean that, throughout this year, Big Data will reach consumers, giving them access to the personal information that companies collect about them. In this way, they will begin to decide how this information is used and earn money from it. Users will demand greater participation in the decision-making that businesses carry out based on their data, altering the power relationship between companies and consumers.
- Predictive analytics will start to be used in the personal realm. Until now, large companies used predictive analysis to perform statistical analysis. However, beginning in 2022, anyone with a smartphone or tablet will download applications of this type to take advantage of all the advantages this science and technology offers. The use of remote servers, by companies, through cloud computing is the reason why predictive analytics will be portable and accessible to everyone this year.
- Artificial Intelligence will rely on the ‘crowd’. This year, we can say that Artificial Intelligence will find a great ally in ‘the crowd’ as it will allow companies to take advantage of the collective knowledge they collect about users, customers, and consumers to detect patterns that would otherwise be impossible to find. According to Gartner’s definition, “Collective Artificial Intelligence is the aggregation of data assets contributed by individuals or organizations to create high-quality data assets for training machine learning algorithms.”. Or what is the same, it is the process by which information is collected from individuals who use their own devices or applications to capture events in real-time, which are then shared with other contributors.
- Data management will increase its complexity. Data will continue to be essential for companies, so to face the challenge of collecting and analyzing a greater volume of information, they will have to look for solutions that allow complex data management. In 2022 we will see how Artificial Intelligence is added to data management tools that help discover ideas in the information collected with limited human intervention. Machine learning in these types of management tools will positively impact data manipulation tasks, such as cleaning email addresses from text or detecting events in social media posts.
- IoT will enter homes. In 2022, there will be 5 billion connected things in the house, compared to 10 million connected devices in the year 2000. This 22-fold increase in connected home devices will impact consumers’ way of life who, for example, already see how their smart TVs collect viewing habits and search histories to serve them targeted ads. Home appliances that clean themselves, applications that connect with service providers, security alerts. These are just some of the things that will change our daily lives. This will make companies have a greater volume of data that will be used to offer customers and consumers unique experiences.