What Are Light Notebooks? Features And Comparative
If you usually carry your laptop everywhere, one of the best options is to opt for any of the lightweight laptop models. Not sure what lightweight laptops are or what you can use them for? We tell you everything about light and small laptops so that you can enjoy all the advantages they offer us.
The first thing to keep in mind is that lightweight laptops are for everyone. It is perfect for businessmen or workers who usually have meetings in various places, as well as for students who usually go to class or the library. Above all, lightweight student notebooks do not need to have great features but instead use powerful programs.
One of the main features that distinguish these laptops from the rest is their small size and low weight. So they are the perfect models to take with you everywhere. In this way, you will be able to advance work or enjoy your multimedia contents on public transport, in a cafeteria. Without any problem.
Lightweight Portable Features
Many elements make up any type of laptop, in the case of models that stand out for their lightness you must also take into account the following characteristics:
- Screen Size: About the size, depending on how big you prefer or need the screen, you can choose 15-inch or even 10-inch light laptop models if you do not need a large screen. A 15-inch model will provide you with a good screen to enjoy the content. Besides, although it has larger dimensions, its lightweight will allow you to transport it easily.
- Screen Resolution: Depending on the quality with which you like to enjoy the images on the screen, it will be better to opt for a Full HD resolution. Well, this type of resolution offers 1920 x 1080 pixels across the screen. So a good image quality is provided with which to enjoy all the details.
- RAM: To enjoy good processing it is necessary to opt for a model with good RAM, as it is the one that is responsible for storing the information that we are using at the moment. Above all, if you are looking for a powerful computer it is better to opt for 8GB RAM, even if you intend to use heavier programs you can opt for a laptop with 6 GB RAM.
- Processor: If you are interested in light and powerful laptops, it is best to opt for lightweight i7 laptops or the new higher-end Intel Core processors. Thanks to this type of processor you can enjoy a good user experience without interruptions.
- Internal Storage: Depending on the number of files you usually save, it will be better to opt for a good internal memory. Today you can opt for SSD or HDD memories. You can go for laptops with 256GB SSD or even 1000GB storage. So everything will depend on the files that you usually store on your computers.
- Price: The price of the laptop will depend on its elements, a good model will be around 1000 euros. But depending on the processor, the RAM, the graphics card, the type of screen … it may or may not exceed 1,000 euros. So depending on your purchasing level you can enjoy one or the other model.
- Also Read: Are Smart TVs a Door To The Insecurity of Our Data?
Comparative Lightweight Notebooks
We recommend some of the best lightweight laptops with good value for money. Also, You can find a wide variety of lightweight and cheap laptops with which to do all kinds of tasks.