The Future Of Technology – SD-WAN
This means the appearance of new devices and applications that need a much more effective bandwidth, which also raises costs and generates unique needs and complexity levels of networks that are much more demanding.
This is where SD-WAN comes into play, a networking technology that significantly reduces costs and helps companies be faster to manage, more competitive, and with better business productivity results.
Older WANs were never intended for a cloud and internet-based environment.
Unlike previous systems, SD-WANs are compatible with cloud applications and platforms, whether they are public or private clouds or SaaS solutions such as Office365 or Salesforce, among others.
Advantages Of SD-WAN For Businesses
The future for business has arrived with the addition of SD-WAN. We tell you why and its benefits:
- First, it increases productivity and user satisfaction. It makes the management of hardware ecosystems easier, saves costs, and gains efficiency in using resources.
- Improve quality.
- It reduces the cost of WAN up to 90% and practically at internet prices.
- Simplify the WAN architecture. SD-WAN unites MPLS and numerous broadband paths at a very low cost in a hybrid network, resulting in increased capacity and performance.
- The migration is evolutionary and progressive, so any company can incorporate and deploy SD-WAN without changing existing MPLS networks.
- Improve security and reduce the risk of threats. SD-WAN is more secure for certain applications such as VDI, VoIP, video conferencing, ERP, and CRM.