Mobile Applications To Be Closer To Your Customers
In the event of a mobile application for Android or IOS, your business is often within the palm of your clients’ hands. The rise in the use of mobile devices may be a reality, but this is often not the sole reason why the event of apps has been having a spectacular boom a few times. Here we tell you the benefits of developing an app for your business.
- The first advantage is that the one we just mentioned: Around 90% of internet connections and user searches are done on mobile. What better than to be at the touch of a button on the mobile phone.
- The second is closeness: Not only is that the mobile the foremost used device, but it’s also that we always carry it with us. We will make it easier for a user who wants to access a sale or a service with a mobile application that provides them with direct access to our brand and what our client needs.
- Third advantage: An app isn’t only close and cozy; it’s also about generating engagement. It is to supply the user the likelihood of registering to access discounts and special promotions without having to enter the classic website. A mobile application is far more intuitive and direct, and, in this sense, we recommend making it possible to download it for free of charge for a far better user experience (UX).
- Also, it’s essential to position it in both the Play Store and therefore the App Store (in the latter it’s always less comfortable because they’re more demanding). The SEO for apps (ASO) is an integral part of the “mobile” strategy for your business.
- The fourth advantage has got to do with the planning of the app: You’ll finally have your brand on your mobile, with an optimal design that favors branding and therefore, the opening of the latest market sectors. Because mobile applications can add the background and, for instance, send (once consented by the user) push notifications with the newest news from your brand.
- We want to recollect the fifth advantage: more availability. The mobile application also allows you to store data locally, which provides them with some features offline. They contribute tons to the UX thanks to their easy accessibility, without counting on the loading of a classic website. We will still tell you about more advantages of the apps.